misssca

misssca

zaterdag 25 oktober 2014

WEEKLY DIARY | MISSCA

20 OCTOBER 2014
School started again, my sleep rhythm is so messed up. I painted Marilyn Monroe but i haven't finished it yet.

21 OCTOBER 2014
So i got 4/6 grades back of my first test week and guess what.. no bad grades (yet). He still has some good influence on me, even though it's over. sigh But I'm proud of myself, i never thought i would do great in this rough period.

22 OCTOBER 2014
I hate wednesday's, it's such a long day, from 8 - 4. But my school day ended early this time hihi. My friends and i grabbed some food at Macdonalds and in the evening i went to this restaurant named Boss with the girls. (it's an All you can eat sushi & grill restaurant.)



23 OCTOBER 2014
All students on my school had a day off, so i had a long-lie in. I didn't do anything special, i stayed home and i wanted to know what it would look like if i had blonde or short hair so i was playing with a make over thingy for hours. I want to cut my hair short, but i know i will regret it. On the other side, my hair grows so damn fast so what does it matter. I have cut it last summer twice and it reaches my tail bone again.
hahahaah so what do you think?
24 OCTOBER 2014
I also hate school days on Friday, i always have 2 free hours between the classes so i went home and i took a nap. The last two hours was PE so we went to Welness, a place to kick some ass and go to the gym. After that, my friends and i went to Ali's, to grab some Turkish food. I saw an old schoolmate/friend of mine (Youssef), we had a 5 minutes 'date' haha
Late in the evening, my friend called me and asked if i wanted to go to a birthday party with him. Sure, why not. I picked him up and we went to the Pool hall in my town.

With Ado. Silly me

25 OCTOBER 2014
I have had a lunch with mommy bear, she bought a fluffy vest for me but i'm not sure if i want to keep it. A new lunchroom has opened. It's called 'Gingers donuts and bagels'. I'm always into trying (new) things so i will go to that lunchroom soon. After that we visited my granny.

Why so serious Diem? 

I have the feeling that my sentences are literally translated from Dutch to English haha



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten