misssca

misssca

vrijdag 17 oktober 2014

Shopping | MISSCA

So today i went to the city with my mother. We grabbed some food at La Place, it was delicious. We both had a Focaccia with omelet and wild mushrooms. Then we went to the H&M, i bought a jacket for Fall and some cozy sweaters. I think i'm ready for fall/winter hahah. 'Let's go to Coach, you told me you wanted shoes' - Mom. I adore the plain white adidas Superstar ones but the black ones too. I couldn't decide which one so mom bought me both pairs. Thanks mom! You're the best. 



 Back in April, Alexander Wang announced the collaboration with H&M, i was pretty excited to read that. It was making me so curious because of the sneek peeks. Finally, the ALEXANDER WANG x HM launch event was at 2 am in the Netherlands, i wanted to watch the event but i was too tired to stay up on more hour. So the next morning (today) i went through Instagram and i saw lots of things about the night before. Those clothes daaaaaaamn i love it. It is sporty and feminine at the same time. I want two items of his collection. I NEED IT. The collection will be available at November 6 in H&M stores and online. *waits patiently*

LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL. Those are my favorite pieces from the collection. I just love it, i will definitely  buy the WANG-Sweater in grey and the white item in the right corner. I hope it will fit me perfectly, because of my length. We will see.




The funny thing was that i bought 2 magazines yesterday and i found an article about Wang in ELLE. But you can expect that because of the launce event haha. #WANGGEDRAG

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten