misssca

misssca

dinsdag 14 oktober 2014

Testweek. Autumn holidays. Netflix. | MISSCA

So my testweek started on the 6th of October and it ended on the 10th. It went pretty good i think, i still have to wait for the results. I studied a lot and stayed focused, things were getting better and it was good to take my mind off some things. It was and it still is a rough period.

It's  also autumn holidays in the north of The Netherlands, that means..
WATCHING MOVIES AND SERIES ON NETFLIX 24/7! 
I love staying in bed for days, spending days in the comfiest clothes and eat or pee if i need to.
A little bit too much information huh? Haha. I am currently watching Once upon a time, it's such a good serie! I don't know why but i get so excited about fall. It's the time of the year to wear the coziest clothes, drinking hot chocolate and i love the fact that lots of holidays are coming up! I would rather have a chilly day with sunshine than a rainy day if that makes sense. But because it's getting colder now, i tend to get lazy easier than normal. 
I know i know i said i would post a "get to know me" TAG, it will come soon! I'm what you can call very lazy. 

XO'


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten