misssca

misssca

maandag 13 oktober 2014

I'M BACK!

It has been more than 4 years that i posted my first post. I don't even remember having this blog, i used to have another one but i cant find it anymore. It's so embarrasing reading my first post, it's in Dutch. I will start blogging again, why? I want to express myself in a blog like when i was 11. I also like to share things and pictures. Oh and i will do my blog posts in English but you will see a Dutch post once in a while. The reason i want to do my posts in English is that it will help me improve my writing skills. I'm awful when it comes to grammar. I will tell you more about myself in my next post, it's going to be a 'Get to know me' TAG.

 Disclaimer: My English isn't that good but i try my best to talk decent to you guys hahaha.

Lots of love,
Diemkieu Thi Ca


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten