misssca

misssca

donderdag 16 oktober 2014

Quality time | MISSCA

'Diem, we are going to eat sushi tomorrow, do you want to join us?' - Dad. With no doubts i said yes, gosh i l o v e sushi. So the next day we went to this restaurant named Mr Miyagi, it is located in my town. I have never been there before so i was pretty curious if the food tasted as good as other places i went. The restaurant looked nice, but are those Chinese or Japanese lanterns? 







Quality time with my dad, my cousin and her daughters. We don't see eachother often, it's a pity. But when we do, it's always fun and it's like nothing has changed at all. Soooo excited to eat Korean bbq the next time, it will be my first. I'm not a picky eater so.. IM READY. TAKE ME TO THAT RESTAURANT. I want to try all kinds of cuisines. Ugh this makes me hungry again. 




If my grammar or sentences are wrong, tell me. I will learn from it. Thanks, you're nice ☺♥
*I used my Nikon D3200

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten