misssca

misssca

woensdag 4 maart 2015

1# HAUL POST | MISSCA

Hi lovies! It feels like i haven't posted anything for months but I wanted to show you guys what I have bought the past few months. I didn't buy everything at once. Also, some items were gifted to me. I hope you enjoy this little post. Let me know if you want to see a (try-on) video or a review on some beauty products!





Dupes Dr Martins x Nikes x New balance

ZARA x F21
My leather shorts looks like a trash bag wow


As you guys can tell, i've changed my Youtube/Blog name. I've been thinking about changing my name for a while. Why? A few weeks ago i discovered that my name is almost the same as another Youtuber/Blogger (she is pretty awesome btw). I don't want people to think, 'o Diem copied her' or something like that, which is not the case. Also, even though it has my name in it, it didn't really suit me.

I can't change the 'So-diem' part in the beginning in my first curls hair tutorial on Youtube, oh well. It won't bother you guys huh?

So, my new Youtube/Blogger name is MISSCA. I think it's better. You are probably thinking, Ca? Yes Ca, it's my full name. You pronounce it like K. (In Dutch: Ka) easy peasy.
What do you guys think?

xo' Diem

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten